説明libguestfs-tools.conf (or $HOME/.libguestfs-tools.rc) changes the defaults for the following programs only:
There is currently only one setting which is controlled by this file. Adding (or uncommenting):
read_only = true;
changes these programs so they act as if the --ro flag was given on the command line. You can use this to make the programs safe against accidental modification of a live guest (users would have to explicitly add the --rw flag to modify guests). This is not the default because it is not backwards compatible. See also ``OPENING DISKS FOR READ AND WRITE'' in guestfish(1).
Note that the semicolon is required.
This file is parsed by the libconfig library. For more information about the format, see: http://www.hyperrealm.com/libconfig/libconfig_manual.html
FILE LOCATIONThe order of the configuration files being read is, by importance:
- $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/libguestfs/libguestfs-tools.conf ($XDG_CONFIG_HOME is $HOME/.config if not set).
- $XDG_CONFIG_DIRS/libguestfs/libguestfs-tools.conf (where $XDG_CONFIG_DIRS means any of the directories in that environment variable, or just /etc/xdg if not set)
This means local users can override the system configuration by copying the configuration file (or creating it anew) into $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/libguestfs/libguestfs-tools.conf.
/etc/libguestfs-tools.conf and $HOME/.libguestfs-tools.rc are the old non-XDG paths which are read for compatibility.
著者Richard W.M. Jones ("rjones at redhat dot com")
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 2011-2016 Red Hat Inc.
BUGSTo get a list of bugs against libguestfs, use this link: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?component=libguestfs&product=Virtualization+Tools
To report a new bug against libguestfs, use this link: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?component=libguestfs&product=Virtualization+Tools
When reporting a bug, please supply:
- The version of libguestfs.
- Where you got libguestfs (eg. which Linux distro, compiled from source, etc)
- Describe the bug accurately and give a way to reproduce it.
Run libguestfs-test-tool(1) and paste the complete, unedited
output into the bug report.